Help and Support FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I check network coverage in the vehicle?
Your vehicle uses mobile networks to access Nissan Connected Services. If you are having trouble validating your ownership, you may be in an area that does not have a strong data signal. You can try to take your vehicle to an area with stronger signal and repeat the ownership check process.
To check the network coverage in your vehicle, please follow the steps below:
- Press START/STOP button to start the engine
- On the screen of the navigation system, identify the network icon
- If the icon has 1 or multiple bars, it means that you have enough network coverage
- If the icon does not show bars, it means that you do not have network coverage. In that case, please drive your vehicle to another open-air area
How do I complete the ownership check?
In order to ensure that your Connected Services are used by you and nobody else, NissanConnect EV has its own vehicle ownership check process.
Once you click the ‘Start ownership check’ button you will have 60 minutes to complete all the required steps listed here.
- Go to your vehicle.
- Press START/STOP button to start the engine.
- Wait for 1 minute.
- Press START/STOP button to stop the engine.